Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I'm Still Alive!

Hey everyone. Yes! I AM still alive. Been super busy with the holidays almost here. Plus a trip down to Florida, a performance of a Christmas song medley, and the planning of a short Christmas story are contributing to my full schedule. Thankfully though, I have time for a few fun things (hanging out with friends and family, video games, and drawing) as well as time to update my blog.

I would have loved to post about my first YouTube video, showcasing a cover, but unfortunately, I am not gifted with technical understanding (oh, you lucky Techies) and have not figured out why it's taking YouTube so long to upload a 4 minute video. But oh well, it'll come eventually.

And my book... Well, let's just say it's a long slow process and I apologize to my very patient friends for putting up with the wait. I am planning still on a Fall 2014 release of it though. Here's to hoping that it's well worth the amount of work and time put into it!

So, with so many of my projects being delayed, I wish I had something cool to show everyone, but... Wait! Maybe I do!





                                                                            Boom!

There it is, an epic picture to promote the book series Shadowmakers! This is, roughly, a sketch of a very mysterious assassin who appears in Book One: The Assassin's Trail.

So, a lot of exciting things to look forward to in 2014. (For me, at least)

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year's (and New Year's Eve Game Party!). I know I'll be enjoying one of my favorite times of year! Now to continue listening to Sara Groves' excellent Christmas album: O Holy Night! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally looking forward to your book! :)
    Cheers to the upcoming year!

    ReplyDelete